Nicole Bengtson, CD(DONA)
What I Offer as Your Doula
- Complimentary interview
- Two (2) prenatal visits (in-home/virtual if necessary) – includes planning and preparation for birth, lactation and the postpartum time, evidence-based resources, positive affirmations, practicing hands-on comfort measures and positioning, and core & pelvic floor tips and exercises
- Unlimited on-call support, guidance and advocacy through pregnancy, birth and early postpartum time
- Continuous physical, emotional and informational support during labor & birth
- One (1) postpartum visit (in-home/virtual if necessary) – includes processing the birth, birth notes, feeding support, postpartum support, and resources for postpartum care
I am a Certified HypnoBirthing doula and can provide those specific relaxation techniques and comfort measures to birthing families who request that experience. I am a Certified Core & Pelvic Floor Birth Worker form BRAVA, which is an extended educational course to increase my knowledge on the core and pelvic floor so I can better serve clients, provide better education to them and have good, reliable resources and referrals on this topic when needed. I am professionally trained in Spinning Babies and Gilligan’s Guide (maternal positioning), and have education and experience with doTERRA, pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils for aromatherapy during pregnancy, labor and postpartum. If you would like more information on any of these topics, please let me know.
An Investment Custom Fit For Your Birth
Deciding to hire a birth doula is making an investment in your birth experience.
I use a sliding fee range to work within your budget, allow you to reflect upon your birth experience, and determine the value of the support you’ve received.
Fees for Doula Services:
- $750 – Retainer payment to be paid when you hire me and sign the doula agreement
- $450-$750 (amount at your discretion) – Final payment to be paid within 15 days after the birth or at our postpartum visit (whichever is first)
- $1200-$1500 – Total amount
Customized and flexible payment plans may be arranged for families in need.
Please note: Pricing is confirmed at time of hiring me and signing the doula agreement.
If you have any questions about my fees, please feel free to contact me!